Saturday, June 27, 2009

Opening Night!

Last night I helped Gary Campbell sew and install curtains. The curtains add this great voyeuristic effect--amazing how adding a layer can make something look more naked.

Gary did a hilarious silent version of the show for me so I could see what it looked like from the outside, and through tears of laughter I figured out about 3 more magical things that I can add. Thanks, Gary Boy!

Still left to do:
Steam curtains and costumes
Hang outside curtains
Set up for reception afterwards
Run lines 3 more times to make sure they're tight (I'm aiming high here)
Speed through show w/ guest stars DWR and Vanessa
Figure out how to set up the box so that people have a natural path to donate money
ummmm
probably more stuff...

The 5th Annual 12 Plays of Christmas

Join the Fishtank for our 5th Annual Holiday Show, THE 12 PLAYS OF CHRISTMAS! by Devon Barnes, Emma Carter , Coleman Crenshaw , Joseph De...